So much fun, so many memories …
Thank you to everyone involved in the organisation of all the wonderful activities in Buriton’s four-day extravaganza over the special Bank Holiday weekend.
Highlights (there were so many) included:
- the wonderful decoration in our lovely church and the bell-ringers’ chimes
- the fantastic Five Bells Royal Quiz and the beautiful Butser Beacon evening
- the fabulous Friday Festival – a great day: something for everybody; enjoyed by everybody
- over 250 scrumptious teas served in the magnificent (and magnificently decorated) Manor Barn
- an amazing show of Jubilee memorabilia – and of children’s art
- the big community photo taken outside the church
- the informative and attractive, Limited Edition, Buriton Gazette.
So nice to be able to celebrate together…